Bluelight Software's Architecture is dedicated to the lastest technology.
Workers use a mobile device based on the Windows Mobile platform. It is optimized for automated data capture, supporting devices with barcode scanners, digital cameras, RFID readers, and GPS devices.
Regardless of connectivity mode, the user continues working until the device is either docked or a network connection is detected.
All data pending dispatch and awaiting upload to the server is synchronized via the powerful Merge Replication technology.
Our server features the latest Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft’s web server and Microsoft SQL Server.
Bluelight Software employs IIS:
Bluelight Software trusts SQL Sever:
- Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows® Server is a flexible, secure and manageable Web server for hosting anything on the Web.
- From media streaming to web applications, IIS's scalable and open architecture is ready to handle the most demanding tasks.
- Industry-leading OLTP-Build mission-critical applications for online transaction processing (OLTP) with breakthrough scalability, in-memory performance, and high availability.
- Least vulnerable database - Protect data at rest and in motion with new Always Encrypted. SQL Server with is the least vulnerable database for six years running in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- End-to-end mobile BI - Transform data into actionable insights. Deliver insights on any device—online or offline—at one-fifth the cost of other business intelligence (BI) solutions.
- In-database advanced analytics - Analyze operational data using R Services, in real time and at scale, directly within SQL Server database—without moving the data for analysis.
- From on-premises to cloud - Whether data is in your datacenter, private cloud, or Microsoft Azure, get a consistent experience across server and database as a service.